Sunday, November 29, 2009

Unforgetable Memories

today i went to visit my old house which is at Taman Melor.
It was the place where there are an ample of sweet memories....
I though of my childhood time where there were many sweet memories
All of those memories were like lightning, flashing rite infront of my eyes
the most memorable one was my friends....
we used to play many kinds of traditional games together such as
ting-ting, rounders, belon-aca, hide-and-seek, and in fact we used to play
masak-masak together...(lols)
THOSE WERE THE DAYS....
the most devastating part is when we reunite again, they just turn their faces away,
as they don't know me...Y?
i seriously don't know the reason behind that
It was a bit disheartening...
BUT i never forget that i've better friends now
they are my great source of inspiration.
that are like my family
SMKSP is like my second home. I always love to step into the school...
to see my wonderful friends, and also smart n some beautiful teachers....
People should realize now, life is for unity, loving and helping each other....
Live is wonderful
For those disgrace people, i'll take you as an inspiration...
And i will always remember y'all.....
TC

No comments:

Post a Comment