Friday, May 28, 2010

The Return

It's been a long time since I last blogged. You know life have been pretty hectic. I'm not gonna lie about the SPM. It really pressurizing all of us in school. Exam is still going on, but this exam is totally sucks as ALL of the papers have been leaked! In a way it's helpful for us. Even if we have those tips, we still needs to study terribly. All in all, I enjoyed this exam. I've already started enjoying this week. I'm gonna start back from the first step. I'm gonna polish everything. I'm not gonna wait for the exam to finish.

On the other day, I asked my brother, whenever exam is goin on, we usually have a million of plans for the after-exam. But have u achieved it before? He pondered for a second and said no! You see. To do something we must not wait for something else. Juz do it! Now, today! That's what I'm gonna do.

I miss the nature, the roads, the sky, the environment, the world. So i'm gonna continue to venture the world. I'm gonna do everything what i like. I'm gonna be present and do all the thing i want to do now! This is the time when friends play an important role. They are the one who is gonna make these thing fun.

Well, this is juz the come-back start up. Will be back soon......

My Plants....

No comments:

Post a Comment