Saturday, June 26, 2010

Deja Vu

this post is based on my deep honesty and love

Well, woke up at 4.30a.m to rewrite the script. We only got to rehearse one day for the script. I mean including the making of it. Eve and I did pretty well on it.

Went to school with my traditional Punjabi attire which named 'Kurta', for those of you who didn't know. And it was like 'Deja vu'. It reminds me of the Bulan Kebudayaan Melayu. I felt like I've managed to rewind the time back to the start. That's a good feeling. I prepared the script with Eve and we managed to crack some 'funny' jokes. But there were a little mistakes here and there, but I think based on the overall view of the event, it was spectacular. We also manage to tribute to Michael Jackson.

The Bangra performance which was performed by a group named Joshiley(hope I got their name right), did a great job. Everyone enjoyed their performance. The did a wonderful job. Not forgetting our very own Kebudayaan Group, dance gracefully with the song Dhoom Taana. Credits to Encik Mazlan...

And finally I would like to thank to all of the teachers, especially the indian teachers who has tried their very best to make this event a joyful and a happening one.

All in all, nothing can be compared from the Bulan Kebudayaan Melayu performance. That was the best! I enjoyed our drama with my fellow mates. I missed them. All of them! I juz wished we could do that again...

The memories which is in my mind, will always remain in my mind for the rest of my life. I will never forget my wife too...haha! I'm proudly saying that, even though 99% are malays, we get along well! I juz truly love them! I hope we'll keep in touch once we leave school and we will remain like a family. Let's instill the One Malaysia spirit in us and treat everyone equally. Enjoy the pictures.......

 Anil and Fida
Eve and Me
Me, Nisha, Jess, Anand, and Anil
Me and bro
Jess and Me
More on FB....
Had another good time today...
I love everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment